Friday, September 30, 2011

So Much School, So Little Time!

    I never thought going from middle school to high school would be so stressful.  It's been a huge leap, but it has also been fun.  My favorite classes are literature and composition.  Our teacher is great and she gives us creative and unique assignments.  One of them is creating a masterpiece sentence (about a paragraph length) and we weren't allowed to use the word "was."  It wound up being really fun.  Here is what I wrote:

Walking home, I heard a crunch of snow under my feet as the trees guided my path displaying unique ornaments with a story behind each one; feeling like I had forgotten something, I breathed in the cold air walking closer to my worn down home, imagining the doors creaking and the boards squeaking when my pace gradually became faster when I saw in the distance shadows of unfamiliar company inside the glass, smashing my things with evil grins when I finally remembered what I had forgotten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment