Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween's Coming Soon!

     I can't believe that Halloween is almost here.  It seems like just yesterday we were counting down the seconds till 2011.  For Halloween, I plan on being a hobo.  My sister is going to wear a surprising costume.

       She has a very interesting style. For some reason, when she shows me her converse designs, my jaw drops.  She also has a blog: emilydg.blogspot.com You can see her fashion section and the shoes she designed.  Be prepared!  (I'll post some pictures after Halloween)  A lot of my friends are going to be Greek Goddesses.  I thought that was creative, especially considering that that is what we are learning a lot about this year.

      I really hope that Snickers are a big hit this year when it comes to trick-or-treating.  Snickers, Twizzlers, gum, gummies and mini M&M's are the best!  A lot of people give out  pretzels, sliced apples and other healthy foods, which I never understood. Halloween is a day where people should be allowed to eat as much candy as they want until they become sick, not a weight watchers competition to see who has the healthiest food (no offense to the people who do that, the parents appreciate your concern for the next generation's health).  Also, people seem surprised when they see high schoolers trick-or-treating.  Just because we are older doesn't mean that we don't love candy anymore.  That sad thing is is that this will probably be our last year trick-or-treating.  Actually last year was supposed our last year trick-or-treating but we somehow talked our mom into another year.  Maybe we can do the same thing next year.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I always loved trick or treating too and held onto it for as long as possible. Now I can just eat Luke's candy, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! :) I remember hearing your dad talk about that. Fon-nay!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment