Friday, October 7, 2011

Steve Jobs: Founder of Apple


     Steve Jobs died on the 5th of October due to pancreatic cancer.  He was the founder and former CEO of Apple.  People say that he was the Thomas Edison of our time.  I bought my first apple product (iPod Touch) when I was twelve.  I was so excited that day and I named it (for some strange reason) Fredrick.   Later on, I got an iPod Shuffle which didn't last long because it went through the washing machine.  This year I was able to buy a Macbook (thanks to my wonderful grandma who gave us the money! :) ) I was so excited that day; I was jumping up and down for probably 20 minutes in the kitchen.  I named it Genevieve. (I don't know how I come up with these names!) This weekend I sold my old iTouch and hopefully I am buying the new one.  I'm going to name it Dwayne (thanks to my aunt).  We are big fans of Apple, so big in fact that we own 4 MacBooks, 1 Mac desktop, 1 iPad, 1 Nano, 6 iPod Shuffles, 3 iPhones, 1 iTouch, 1 iPod and lots of earbuds and accessories!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment