Thursday, April 26, 2012

Les Misèrables

My family and I went to see Les Misérable at the Fox Theater yesterday and it blew me away!  I wanted to walk up on stage and sing with the cast.  I saw it thirteen years ago, but I don't remember any of it.  The singing, costumes, music, and set were all amazing.  My favorite character has to be Jean Valjean or Eponine (SO PASSIONATE!). Cossette was really good too, but her voice is way to high for me.  Here is a video of the 25th Anniversary on PBS that I saw before seeing it at the Fox.   It's really good, but I have no idea why Nick Jonas is there.  He doesn't deserve to share the stage with the rest of the superstars.  You can also look up "Les Misèrable on IMDb and see that there is another movie coming out.  It's coming to theaters in December and I also heard that the person who plays Eponine in this video plays her in the movie coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment